In this short tour, our professional, local guide will show you around Kutaisi and tell the history of Kutaisi. In this tour, you`ll see :
1) Gelati - (protected by UNESCO heritage) Inside the monastery there are murals and imagery surrounding the interior of the church dated back to the 12th century. It was one of the first monasteries in Georgia.
2) Motsameta - The name stands for "Place of the Martyrs", is related to the brothers of a noble family of Argveti, David and Constantine, who organized a rebellion against the occupying Arabs in the 8th century.
3) Kutaisi - Walking tour around this amazing city.
4) Prometheus cave - 1-hour route passes through Argonauts Hall, Kolkheti Hall, Medea Hall, Love Hall, Prometheus Hall, and Iberia Hall. The trail finishes by pedestrian or boating tour on an underground flow of river Kumi. It takes 15 minutes.
5) Martvili canyon - Martvili canyons used to be a bathing place for the Dadiani family. Now people visit it to enjoy the scenery, its waterfalls and take a boat trip in the river with deep green color.